Mark C. Levy brings more than two decades of senior financial management experience. Most recently, he held the position of CFO and Treasurer of WorldQuest Networks, Inc. (NasdaqNM: WQNI), a publicly held Telecommunications company, where he helped lead the company through its successful IPO. Prior to WorldQuest Networks, he held senior financial management positions with both midsize and large companies, including Frito-Lay, Burlington Northern, MBNA America, Darling International, and North American Van Lines.
During his career, Mark has gained significant experience in the following areas:
- All CFO and Controllership Functions
- SEC Reporting
- Treasury Functions
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Investor Relations Functions
- Raising Capital (IPO, LBO)
- Building the Financial Infrastructure
- New Systems Implementation
- Board of Directors Interaction
- Acquisition Due Diligence & Negotiations
- Hiring and Firing of Personnel
- Payroll Functions
Mark holds a B.S. in accounting from the University of Tennessee and an MBA from Indiana University.